“Kein Licht. (No Light.)” photo: Takuya Matsumi
Reuniting Chiten, Elfriede Jelinek, and Masahiro Miwa for a provocative critique of sport, politics, and the media
2016.3.5 (SAT) – 3.6 (SUN)
Venue : South Hall
Performance Time：90 minutes (TBC)
※Theater reception opens 1h prior to the performance
Performed in Japanese
Presented by：Kyoto International Performing Arts Festival Executive Committee (City of Kyoto, ROHM Theatre Kyoto, Kyoto City Music Art Cultural Promoting Foundation, Kyoto Art Center, Kyoto Arts and Culture Foundation, Kyoto Performing Arts Center at Kyoto University of Art and Design)
KYOTO EXPERIMENT OFFICE (11:00-19:00)
flowing KARASUMA 2F, 645 Tearaimizu-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8152 JAPAN
Ticket Pricesreserved Seating
Adult Adv. ¥3,500 / Day ¥4,000
Youth, Student Adv. ¥3,000 / Day ¥3,500
Senior Adv. ¥3,000 / Day ¥3,500
High School Student and Younger Adv. ¥1,000 / Day ¥1,000
Pair ¥6,500(Advance only)
Youth tickets → Up to 25
Senior tickets → 65 & Up
* The price of a Pair Ticket includes two seats.
* A Pair Ticket is valid for two persons for the same performance only.
* Proof of age is required for Youth, Student, Senior, and High School Student & Younger tickets.
* The group rate is applied to groups of more than 10 people. Please contact the Kyoto Experiment Ticket Center for details.
* Accessible Tickets are available at a ¥500 discount from the regular price and include one complimentary ticket for a helper. We may guide you to specific seats. Please contact the Kyoto Experiment Ticket Center for further information.
Tickets on Sale
Tickets Available from
- Ticket Pia TEL.0570-02-9999