The physical wildness that resides in the extraordinary, witnessed from the edge of humanity that is cannibalism
2016.3.5 (SAT) – 3.7 (MON)
Venue : North Hall
Performance Time：55 minutes
※Theater reception opens 1h prior to the performance
Presented by：Kyoto International Performing Arts Festival Executive Committee (City of Kyoto, ROHM Theatre Kyoto, Kyoto City Music Art Cultural Promoting Foundation, Kyoto Art Center, Kyoto Arts and Culture Foundation, Kyoto Performing Arts Center at Kyoto University of Art and Design)
KYOTO EXPERIMENT OFFICE (11:00-19:00) *Closed on Sundays until 9/21
flowing KARASUMA 2F, 645 Tearaimizu-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8152 JAPAN
Ticket PricesUnreserved Seating
Adult Adv. ¥2,500 / Day ¥3,000
Youth, Student Adv. ¥2,000 / Day ¥2,500
Senior Adv. ¥2,000 / Day ¥2,500
High School Student and Younger Adv. ¥1,000 / Day ¥1,000
Pair ¥4,500(Advance only)
Youth tickets → Up to 25
Senior tickets → 65 & Up
*Children under 12 must be accompanied by parents.
* The price of a Pair Ticket includes two seats.
* A Pair Ticket is valid for two persons for the same performance only.
* Proof of age is required for Youth, Student, Senior, and High School Student & Younger tickets.
* The group rate is applied to groups of more than 10 people. Please contact the Kyoto Experiment Ticket Center for details.
* Accessible Tickets are available at a ¥500 discount from the regular price and include one complimentary ticket for a helper. We may guide you to specific seats. Please contact the Kyoto Experiment Ticket Center for further information.
Tickets Available from
- Ticket Pia TEL0570-02-9999